Sidney is a pedestrian-friendly community with a vibrant downtown that is a delight to discover while walking or rolling along Beacon Avenue. The community is connected to a network of cycling paths that link to routes throughout southern Vancouver Island.
Sidney is also known as a transportation hub. The Town is a 30 minute drive from downtown Victoria, and minutes from the Victoria International Airport and Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal. Take a ferry or airplane to access the BC Mainland, surrounding Gulf Islands, and beyond. BC Transit provides an extensive, affordable service to key locations throughout the Greater Victoria area. See the links below for detailed scheduling and pricing information.
- BC Transit
- BC Transit handyDART Service for People with Disabilities
- BC Ferries Connector (Operated by Wilson's Transportation)
- Tulista Boat Launch
- Kayak Launch Locations
- BC Ferries
- Sidney/Anacortes Ferry
- Victoria/Port Angeles Ferry (Coho)
- Victoria/Seattle Ferry (Clipper)
- Port Sidney Marina
- Van Isle Marina
- Marina Park Marina
- Island Cruising Yacht Charters & Sailing School
- Victoria Boat Rentals