Note: Sidney is currently developing an Active Transportation Plan to make it safer and more inviting to walk, bike, or roll around Town. Click here to get involved and learn more.
Our community is in an ideal location. We are just a 20 minute drive from downtown Victoria, minutes from the Victoria International Airport and Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal, and home to the Sidney/Anacortes Ferry Terminal. Take a ferry or airplane to access the BC Mainland, surrounding Gulf Islands, and the United States. BC Transit provides an extensive, affordable service to key locations throughout the Greater Victoria area. See the links below for detailed scheduling and pricing information.
- BC Transit
- BC Transit handyDART Service for People with Disabilities
- BC Ferries Connector (Operated by Wilson's Transportation)
- Tulista Boat Launch
- Kayak Launch Locations
- BC Ferries
- Sidney/Anacortes Ferry
- Victoria/Port Angeles Ferry (Coho)
- Victoria/Seattle Ferry (Clipper)
- Port Sidney Marina
- Van Isle Marina
- Marina Park Marina
- Island Cruising Yacht Charters & Sailing School
- Victoria Boat Rentals