Long Term Pay Parking
Long Term Pay Parking Lot F (9751 Third Street)
Long term parking to support the needs of downtown businesses is available at Parking Lot F, on the corner of Bevan Avenue and Third Street. The current rates are as follows:
- 2 hours = $2.00
- All day (until 6:00 p.m.) = $6.00
- Evening (6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.) = $4.00
- 24 hours = $10.00
- Monthly random = $70 per month (if a minimum of 3 months are purchased)
- Monthly random = $100 per month (if purchasing fewer than 3 months)
To confirm the rates or to request reserved parking, please contact Robbins Parking at 250-382-4411. There is a machine at the lot which accepts payment for the daily rates.
Parking Permits (Lots B, C, & E)
Parking permits can be purchased for Parking Lots B, C, & E in a limited quantity. Parking in these lots is on a first come, first served basis. Overnight parking is not allowed in these lots. The current rates are as follows:
- Monthly pass: $50.00 per pass
- Annual pass: $540.00 per pass
- Pass replacement fee: $5.00 per request
Parking permits can be purchased from the Finance Department at Town Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (excluding statutory holidays). For more information, please call 250-656-1184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.