Long Term Pay Parking
Long Term Pay Parking Lot (Lot A)
Long term parking in Sidney is located in Parking Lot A, which is on the corner of Bevan Avenue and Second Street. The current rates are as follows:
- $1.25 per hour
- $3.50 for all day parking (until 6:00 p.m.)
- $2.50 for evening parking (6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.)
- $6.00 for 24 hours
- $40 per month when 3 or more months purchased, $60 per month if less than 3 months purchased
- $120 per month for reserved spot
To confirm the rates or to request reserved parking, please contact Robbin’s Parking at 250-414-4455. There is a machine at the lot which accepts payment for the daily rates.
Parking Permits (Lots B, C, E & F)
Parking permits can be purchased for Parking Lots B, C, E & F in a limited quantity. Parking in these lots is on a first come, first served basis. Overnight parking is not allowed in these lots. The current rates are as follows:
- Monthly pass: $40.00 per pass
- Annual pass: $432.00 per pass
- Pass replacement fee: $5.00 per request
Parking permits can be purchased from the Finance Department at Town Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (excluding statutory holidays). For more information, please call 250-656-1184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.