Long Term Pay Parking
Long Term Pay Parking Lot A (9741 Second Street)
Long term parking in Sidney is located in Parking Lot A, on the corner of Bevan Avenue and Second Street. The current rates are as follows:
- $1.25 per hour
- $3.50 for all day parking (until 6:00 p.m.)
- $2.50 for evening parking (6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.)
- $6.00 for 24 hours
- $40 per month (if a minimum of 3 months are purchased)
- $60 per month (if purchasing for less than 3 months)
To confirm the rates or to request reserved parking, please contact Robbins Parking at 250-382-4411. Please note that Robbins is currently running a waitlist for monthly parking for this lot and availability is subject to change. There is a machine at the lot which accepts payment for the daily rates.
Parking Permits (Lots B, C, E & F)
Parking permits can be purchased for Parking Lots B, C, E & F in a limited quantity. Parking in these lots is on a first come, first served basis. Overnight parking is not allowed in these lots. The current rates are as follows:
- Monthly pass: $40.00 per pass
- Annual pass: $432.00 per pass
- Pass replacement fee: $5.00 per request
Parking permits can be purchased from the Finance Department at Town Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (excluding statutory holidays). For more information, please call 250-656-1184 or email email@example.com.