Change of Information
It is important to keep your business information up to date. If there are any relevant changes to the business, such as the following, please contact the Town to have the Business Licence amended:
No person shall make, or cause, permit or allow to be made, any change to a Business, including but not limited to:
- a change of ownership;
- a change in the location of the Business’ Premises or mailing address;
- the classification of the Business;
- a change that would increase the licence fee payable in respect of the Business;
- a change that affects any term or condition upon which the Business Licence was issued, including but not limited to;
- the number of children for a daycare;
- number of seats for a restaurant/cafe;
- apartments, rooms or the capacity of accommodation available;
- duration of a seasonal or event based business;
- a change to the area of the Premises upon which the Business is carried out; or
- any alterations of the Premises upon which the Business is carried out.
If you need to update your information, please complete a Change of Information Form and submit to the Town. Once received, the information will be updated and a new Business Licence issued, if required. There is no fee to update the information on the account.