Property Tax Payment Options
- Online - Use your bank's online bill payment service. Add the Town of Sidney as a new payee if you have not paid using this method before. Helpful Tip - Try searching for us as just "Sidney", then select the appropriate payee for property taxes. Use your property folio number, found on your property tax notice, as the account number.
- By Mail - Cheques and bank drafts are accepted by mail. Please send to:
Town of Sidney
2440 Sidney Ave
Sidney BC V8L 1Y7
To avoid penalty, mail must have a legible post-mark dated no later than the due date.
- At Bank - Property taxes are payable in person at most financial institutions.
- At Municipal Hall - 2440 Sidney Ave, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday. We accept cash, cheque and debit (up to your daily limit). Cheques may be post dated to the due date. There is also a drop-box located at the main entrance to Town Hall available 24/7; please do not deposit cash in the drop-box.
TAX INSTALLMENT PAYMENT SERVICES
Monthly property tax payments can be easily made through the Town's Pre-Authorized Payment Plan. This program allows property owners to make automatic monthly payments towards the following year's taxes. To subscribe to this service, please complete the form below and submit it to the finance office with a cheque marked "void".
- Pre-Authorized Prepayment Authorization, Modification, or Cancellation Form
- Pre-Authorized Payment Terms & Conditions