Please look through the pages listed below to learn about different topics associated with the COVID-19 response in Sidney, BC.
Resources and Information about the Town of Sidney's COVID-19 Response:
COVID-19 Contact Information
COVID-19 Medical Information:
- For people who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who require assistance with other health issues, call HealthLinkBC at 8-1-1.
- The BC Ministry of Health and BC Centre for Disease Control have developed a Self-Assessment tool, which can help you determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. Click here to access the Self-Assessment Tool.
COVID-19 Non-Medical Information:
- Provincial COVID-19 information:
- Call: 1-888-COVID-19 (1-888-268-4319) – available 7 days a week, 7:30 am to 8 pm
- Text: 604-630-0300
- Public Health Agency of Canada's COVID-19 information:
- Call: 1-833-784-4397
- Email: email@example.com