Committees / Commissions / Boards
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings of Town Committees will resume only on an as required basis. At this time, meetings will conducted via Zoom, video-recorded and posted for public viewing.
Committee appointment opportunities are posted on our website and advertised. Residents wishing to serve on a committee, commission, or board are requested to complete the Application Form and submit it to the Administration Department. Citizen members are volunteers and have committed to attending meetings at least once per month.
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Official Community Plan Review Advisory Committee
- Beacon Wharf Select Committee
Other Committees / Commissions / Boards
External Committees / Commissions / Boards
Residents may also be interested in serving on the following external committees as citizen representatives (appointments typically vary between 1 and 3 years). Watch for appointment vacancy notices in the Peninsula News Review and the Town's website in the autumn of each year:
- Peninsula Recreation Commission
- Saanich Peninsula Water Commission
- Saanich Peninsula Wastewater Commission
- Victoria Airport Authority - Board of Directors - Bylaw & Code of Conduct
- Victoria Airport Authority - Noise Management Committee