Committees / Commissions / Boards
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings of Town Committees will resume only on an as required basis.
At this time, meetings will be video-recorded and posted for public viewing.
Residents wishing to serve on a Committee / Commission / Board are requested to complete an Application Form and submit it to the Administration Department. Citizen members are volunteers and have committed to attending meetings at least once per month.
Committees of Council
- Committee of the Whole
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Official Community Plan Review Advisory Committee
- Beacon Wharf Select Committee
- COVID-19 Recovery Task Force
Other Committees / Commissions / Boards
External Committees / Commissions / Boards
Residents may also be interested in serving on the following external committees as citizen representatives (appointments typically vary between 1 and 3 years). Watch for appointment vacancy notices in the Peninsula News Review and the Town's website in the autumn of each year:
- Peninsula Recreation Commission
- Saanich Peninsula Water Commission
- Saanich Peninsula Wastewater Commission
- Victoria Airport Authority - Board of Directors - Bylaw & Code of Conduct
- Victoria Airport Authority - Noise Management Committee