Committees / Commissions / Boards
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings of Town Committees have resumed on an as required basis. At this time, meetings are being conducted via Zoom, recorded and posted on the Town's website for public viewing.
Committee appointment opportunities are posted on our website and advertised. Residents wishing to serve on a committee, commission, or board are requested to complete the application form below and submit it to the Administration Department. Citizen members are volunteers and have committed to attending meetings at least once per month.
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Official Community Plan Review Advisory Committee
- Beacon Wharf Select Committee
Other Committees / Commissions / Boards
External Committees / Commissions / Boards
Residents may also be interested in serving on the following external committees as citizen representatives (appointments typically vary between 1 and 3 years). Watch for appointment vacancy notices in the Peninsula News Review and the Town's website in the autumn of each year:
- Peninsula Recreation Commission
- Saanich Peninsula Water Commission
- Saanich Peninsula Wastewater Commission
- Victoria Airport Authority - Board of Directors - Bylaw & Code of Conduct
- Victoria Airport Authority - Noise Management Committee