Mayor & Council
Town of Sidney Council consists of one Mayor and six Councillors, elected to a 4-year term of office. The Local Government Election was held on October 20, 2018.
(L-R: Councillor Terri O'Keeffe, Councillor Barbara Fallot, Councillor Scott Garnett, Mayor Cliff McNeil-Smith, Councillor Chad Rintoul,
Councillor Sara Duncan, Councillor Peter Wainwright)
Contacting Mayor & Council
Correspondence for all of Council should be addressed to "Mayor & Council" and sent:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail or drop off: Town of Sidney, 2440 Sidney Avenue, Sidney, BC, V8L 1Y7
- By fax: 250-656-7056
Correspondence to Council must include your full name and email or mailing address. Please note that your correspondence may be published in an open meeting Council Agenda package that is made available for public viewing.
Request to Appear before Council
* Request is to be received by the Corporate Officer, no later than 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, prior to the Council meeting.
- Mayor Cliff McNeil-Smith
- Councillor Sara Duncan
- Councillor Barbara Fallot
- Councillor Scott Garnett
- Councillor Terri O'Keeffe
- Councillor Chad Rintoul
- Councillor Peter Wainwright
Meeting with the Mayor
The Mayor is available to meet at the Town Hall with residents to hear their thoughts and concerns. For an appointment with Mayor McNeil-Smith, call 250-656-1139 and provide a brief description of the purpose of your meeting.