Public NoticesTo receive automatic e-mail notifications when this web page is updated, please subscribe here.
Under the Community Charter, the Town is required to designate a "Public Notice Posting Place" where notices required by the Charter must be available to the public. There is a Notice Board at the front entrance of Town Hall for this purpose, and this web page also provides the same type of notices, including notice of Council Meetings/Agendas, Public Hearings, land dispositions, the monthly meeting schedule, etc.
- Notice of New Development Application - 2180 Beacon Avenue West
For additional information, visit the Active Development Applications page
- Citizen Appointments to Committees
- Economic Advisory Committee
- VAA Noise Management Committee
- Job Postings
- Parks Labourer I (Auxiliaries)
- Public Works Labourer I (Auxiliaries)
- Public Works Labourer III
- Public Works Labourer IV - Pipelayer
- Police Clerk II - PRIME Coordinator
- Engineering Technician