Tulista Park is a prominent multi-use park along the waterfront. The park includes a section of the Waterfront Walkway, open green spaces, beautiful garden displays, picnic tables, benches, and a number of features, including:
- Accessible washrooms
- Bicycle fix station
Sidney’s skate park features:
- Turnaround transition feature
- Intermediate/advanced stair set with flat-down hubba ledge, handrail and slappy bank options
- Wedge-to-wedge funbox feature with rooftop rail and ledge and bank-to-ledge feature
- Drop-in/turnaround transition with slappy
- Flat ledge
- Turnaround feature
- Enclosed bowl with roller bump and extension
Sidney’s sand volleyball court is built to Volleyball Canada’s competitive standards and is available for anyone to use on a first come, first served basis. The court is closed during the winter season and re-opens in the spring, typically mid-April depending on the weather.
One water fountain is located by the skate park, and the other is near the playground.